Thursday, October 3, 2013

Autumn Layout Tutorial

Hello everyone! I can't believe it is October already. I do love autumn with its rich colours and textures and today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog for an autumn layout.
 
I used Karen Burniston's brand new Snippets collection and there is a house pop-up under the flap. Lots of mist, ink, gold texture paste and other fun things in this tutorial.

To see the whole tutorial, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. WOW, thanks for the tutorial on the Sizzix blog....wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Love the bright fall colors. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the texture paste leaves. So much colour and so many pretty details to see! The gauze and lace make such a soft and gentle touch for the background. Now I have to run over to the Sizzix blog to check out the pop-up! :D
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!