Sunday, December 8, 2013

January 2014 Craft Stamper Magazine

Hi everyone! I just wanted to write a quick post showing you the cover of the January 2014 issue of the Craft Stamper magazine.

http://inspiredtomake.com/zone/craft-stamper/home
I have an step-by-step article in the magazine with some fun vellum and inking techniques, to create a frosty feeling, but they work for many other themes too. I was very happy to spot one of my cards on the cover (middle one to left - same spot as one of my projects had for the December 2013 issue). And I am happy to have another two cards in the magazine too. If you have never seen the Craft Stamper, it is a really fabulous magazine, the best one out there when it comes to stamping and fun techniques. If you are in the US, you should be able to find it at Barnes and Noble, or you could subscribe so that you won't miss an issue.

Happy stamping!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. A great magazine indeed & I did notice your pieces in there :-)

    They also have some lovely free stamps with the magazine though sadly these are not available in the USA .

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for being published. I am sure it's an awesome magazine. I will have to look for it. Is the magazine available in the USA? I saw comment above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats..I was guessing the left center piece must be yours...n its right .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whee! I'm already a subscriber... and really looking forward to seeing even more of your work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!