Monday, December 14, 2015

Frozen Deer Canvas

Hello again! This is my second post for today, if you are here for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge post, see below. Today I am happy to a guest designer at the Ranger blog again and I made a mixed media canvas.

Layers of ink- Frozen Deer Canvas Tutorial Ranger guest post by Anna-Karin
I made a winter canvas (6 x 8) different techniques, particularly with stencils, paint, paste and foil. It was particularly fun to create shadows and to foil the deer and the edges of the canvas. The foil gives a wonderful metallic shine to the project. I used Dylusions acrylic paint and the lovely Country stencil. I also really like the Holes stencil used for the background. Christmas is coming so soon, and I still have a few gifts to make, but this is one of them.

This project is a step-by-step tutorial, and you can see all the steps and read more about it on Ranger's site.

Thank  you for visiting!

Happy Christmas Crafting!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work AK! Love it!!! The dimension you created in the deer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous techniques - what a gorgeous frosty canvas!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!