Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Moment in Time Journal Page

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a tutorial on the Darkroom Door blog, using a new Eclectic stamp.

Layers of ink - A Moment in Time Journal Page with Darkroom Door Camera Eclectic Stamp

I love the Camera Eclectic stamp and wanted to make it the star of my page, so I stamped it four times. The art journal page was done in Dina Wakley's Media Journal and it was the first time that I worked on one of the burlap pages. Such fun texture.

There is a tutorial with step photos on the Darkroom Door blog, and more info about the page.

Thank you for the visit! Happy stamping!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:











3 comments:

  1. An awesome page Anna-Karen, love that camera. A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commented over on Darkroom Door. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful piece Anna-Karin, I love the camera stamp and the added piece of fabric is such a lovely touch! Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!